1) Biophilic design:
This trend involves incorporating natural elements such as plants, sunlight, and natural materials into interior spaces to create a sense of connection to nature.
2) Sustainable design: Eco-friendly materials and sustainable design practices are becoming more popular as people become more environmentally conscious.
3) Maximalism: Bold, vibrant colors and patterns are making a comeback as people move away from the minimalist trend of the past.
4) Japandi style: This hybrid of Japanese and Scandinavian design combines the minimalist aesthetic of Scandinavian design with the natural materials and simplicity of Japanese design.
5) Vintage and antique pieces: Vintage and antique furniture and décor items are becoming popular as people seek to add character and history to their spaces.
6) Warm color palettes: Warm, earthy colors such as terracotta, rust, and ochre are becoming more popular as people seek to create cozy and inviting spaces.
7) Textured walls: Textured walls, such as those created with wallpaper or paint techniques, are becoming popular as people look for ways to add visual interest to their spaces. These are just a few of the many décor and design trends that are currently popular and may continue to be with us throughout 2023.